Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these for use on my motorcycle. I was issued a pair of regular sunglasses when I deployed to Iraq and found them quite comfortable; they fit my face well. These glasses are quite comfortable and block the wind incredibly well. The reason they only got three stars is because of the automatic tinting. It doesn't get dark enough. I have seen glasses for cheaper that get darker. The other flaw is that after about four months of owining them, they have started to yellow when not tinted.
Click Here to see more reviews about: WILEY-X Brick Sunglasses, Smoke Grey Lens, Matte Black Frame, Black Ops Syle (854)
The Black Ops Brick is the largest design in the Wiley-X Climate Control Series with a squared ocular flair. T-Peg docking system adds an elastic strap to sunglasses, and the multi-layer Facial Cavity Seal blocks wind, debris, and annoying glare. Neoprene temple socks provides stability and comfort.
0 comments:
Post a Comment