Maui Jim Dawn Patrol Sunglasses Review

Maui Jim Dawn Patrol Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Maui Jim's - amazing sunglasses. Polarized lenses...I got these also because they are actual glass so they won't scratch as easily. The polarized lenses are amazing...especially if you're in Hawaii which is where I was when I got my first pair - these Dawn Patrol sunglasses. I'm a photographer and looking thru a pair of Maui Jim's sunglasses was like looking through my camera with a fine polarized filter on the lens. I could see through the water, the sky was bluer, the green was greener. It was a heightened visual experience. The arms also have springs which make them tougher. You can just feel the quality.
Maui Jim's also come with a warranty. If I end up scratching these puppies, even after a few years, I can get the lenses replaced for $40. I'm thinking these might be my last pair of sunglasses I'll ever need. I actually just bought another pair of Maui Jim's - Pono. I wanted some brown lenses since they tend to make everything look lighter. I might just get rid of all of my other sunglasses and just hold onto these two. This could become an obsession.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Dawn Patrol Sunglasses

Survey your line with the Maui Jim Dawn Patrol Sunglasses' crystal clear, glare-eliminating polarized lenses. SuperThin glass lenses provide optimal optics and superior scratch-resistance at 20% less weight than conventional glass lenses.Product Features
Frame: high-grade nylon
Hinge: spring
Lens: super thin glass
Interchangeable Lens: no
Polarized: yes
Face Size: medium
Frame Measurements:
Case Type:
Nose Pads: yes
Temple Pads: no
Recommended Use: casual, fishing, cross-country skiing, beach
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Maui Jim Dawn Patrol Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment