Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is my second pair of Maui Jim paradise sunglasses. I purchased the first pair over 5 years ago, and was very happy to see that the paradise were still available. My first pair were perfect for me, and used primarily for driving. With the titanium and nylon frames, they are very light but strong. The lenses resist scratches extremely well, as mine made it over 5 years with very minimal problems.
I did have a lens pop out once due to MY fault, but with the good customer service they were fixed promptly.
I purchased this new pair as I lost my first pair recently. As they appear to be the same, I expect many years of use from these as well.
After I received my new glasses, my first pair was returned to me from the person that had them. Now I have 2!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim paradise sunglasses NEW
ParadiseEveryone has his or her own idea of paradise?the ideal place of beauty. You can experience your own personal paradise when you slip on this style from Maui Jim?s Titanium Elite collection. Paradise is equipped with beta-titanium frames and our proprietary Maui Evolution? lenses
Click here for more information about Maui Jim paradise sunglasses NEW
0 comments:
Post a Comment