Native Eyewear Solo Interchangeable Sunglasses - Polarized Review

Native Eyewear Solo Interchangeable Sunglasses - Polarized
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A friend let me borrow her Native's when I was boating and there was a glare off the water, my $10 shades were not helping w/the glare. The moment I slipped the Native's on I knew there was no going back to $10 sunglasses ever again. The polarized lenses were amazing, everything was crystal clear. I also love the color of the lense. The world really is better through rose tinted lenses. I ended up buying the exact glasses and wear them constantly. The vents that prevent fogging are awesome, love the fit, and the nose pads are comfy. I have a collection of $10 sun glasses that never get used and my Natives go everywhere I go.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Native Eyewear Solo Interchangeable Sunglasses - Polarized

Vents, cushions, and interchangeable parts are probably not three things you automatically think of when you see a pair of sunglasses. The Native Eyewear Solo Interchangeable Polarized Sunglasses, however, have all three for your wearing and sporting pleasures.Product Features
Frame: Rhyno-Tuff (thermoplastic)
Hinge:
Lens: carbonate
Interchangeable Lens: yes
Lenses Included:
Polarized: yes
Face Size: medium to large
Frame Measurements:
Case Type:
Nose Pads: yes
Temple Pads:
Recommended Use: Sports, cycling
Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime


Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Native Eyewear Solo Interchangeable Sunglasses - Polarized

0 comments:

Post a Comment