Serengeti Saraceno Henna Sunglasses with Drivers Lenses Review

Serengeti Saraceno Henna Sunglasses with Drivers Lenses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For the price about the best deal on Serengeti sunglasses going. If you have used this brand of sunglasses before you know there is a huge difference in these vs. cheap ones. I am a commercial airline pilot and love the lenses because they are not too dark. You can wear them as you go from full sun to full cloud and your vision is not disrupted. I keep them in my flight bag and wear them exclusively every time I go to work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Serengeti Saraceno Henna Sunglasses with Drivers Lenses

Metal-frame, unisex sunglasses with Serengeti Eyewear's patented Drivers lenses, which are ideal for driving and adjust to changing light conditions that are encountered on the road. Comes with a Serengeti case.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Serengeti Saraceno Henna Sunglasses with Drivers Lenses

0 comments:

Post a Comment