Pyramex Ztek Readers Safety Eyewear Review

Pyramex Ztek Readers Safety Eyewear
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've owned magnifying safety glasses in the past and this is the worst pair I have ever bought. I purchased these thinking that the magnifying lens was bifocal or simply the entire lens itself. Instead the glasses only have a magnifying window the size of a nickel and are spaced too close together for my eyes to be able to focus. A week later I bought a magnifying "bugs eye" which works much better since my eyes don't have to squint to see through the tiny magnifying windows on these glasses.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyramex Ztek Readers Safety Eyewear

Soft, non-slip rubber temple tips. Integrated nose piece. Lenses are coated for superior scratch resistance. Lenses provide 99% protection against harmful UV rays.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pyramex Ztek Readers Safety Eyewear

0 comments:

Post a Comment