Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the first time I paid this much money for a pair of ski goggles. I'm a recreational skier and just bought average priced goggles up to this point. After dealing with constant fogging I decided to get off my wallet and try a pair rated for anti-fogging. I cannot say enough about how good these goggles are. I went skiing in Vermont and due to the snow or extreme cold, I had them on all the time and NO FOGGING!! Definitely worth the money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith Anthem Goggle
All superheroes have amazing visual capabilities?and if you're ready to kick your ski or boarding skills up a notch, the Smith Anthem Goggle just could be your magic feather, so to speak. Anatomically engineered for a woman's facial features and face size, the Anthem Goggle rests softly on your face and blocks cold air and moisture. And Smith's Vaporator lens technology isn't just a cool-sounding term?it means that built-in airflow regulation keeps your lenses incredibly fog-free. Spherical Carbonic-X lenses make your vision so clear, you ski like Batman. Or like he would, if he skied, which maybe he does.Product Features
Frame: Urethane
Lens: Carbonic-X with TLT Optics
Strap: Elastic, clip buckle in back
Helmet Compatible: Yes
Eyeglass Compatible: No
Ventilation: Yes, top slides
Face Size: Small, medium
Recommended Use: Skiing, snowboarding
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Country of Origin: Algeria
0 comments:
Post a Comment