Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)BUYERS BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THROUGH SwingSomeWhere - HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION and customer service!
I ordered these lenses through Amazon.com via SwingSomeWhere on January 27 and was given confirmation that they would arrive no later than February 5. On February 8 I attempted to contact the company because my product still hadn't arrived and I had no communication of what the status was. I contacted SwingSomeWhere numerous times via phone, email, and voice mail over a 3-day period, but still received no response and had no idea what was going on with my order. When I was finally able to get in touch with someone, I was told the lenses weren't in stock (Amazon states these are IN STOCK) and they didn't know when they were arriving... why wasn't I given any communication of this sooner!? On February 12 I got in contact with SwingSomeWhere again and was told that my order was scheduled to be canceled... again, why was this not communicated to me!? Mike, who is the Smith buyer for SwingSomeWhere, reassured me that my order would not be canceled, and a shipment of the lenses was scheduled to arrive on February 15. Mike promised that he would expedite these lenses to me so that I would receive them no later than February 17; on February 16 I got an email saying that my order had been canceled! This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had buying through Amazon! SwingSomeWhere has terrible customer service and ever worse communication.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith Phenom Turbo Fan Ski Goggle Replacement Lens - Sensor Mirror - PH5Z
0 comments:
Post a Comment