Callaway S200-BK Sport Series Sunglasses Review

Callaway S200-BK Sport Series Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a little hesitant initially about these glasses due to the technology being mentioned. Most people have heard about polarized but not Neox. However after I've got these glasses they really improve your vision as to seeing the ball. What a huge difference. You can actually see the variation in the color of the green which gives you an idea of those subtle breaks. These glasses are really good. I would also consider Tifosi sunglasses. They are also pretty good. I have one pair of Callaway's and one pair of Tifosi and love both of them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Callaway S200-BK Sport Series Sunglasses

Clean, confident lines complement Neox lens technology with streamlined purpose and zero fuss. The TR90 Grilamid frame is configured for maximum protection from sun and wind while also providing a secure fit.Learn more about our Proprietary Tint Technology & Performance-Enhancing Lens Technology from Neox\' »

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Callaway S200-BK Sport Series Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment